Monday, January 24, 2011

Spring, spring please come soon

I don't know about you, but I am sick of white. Sick of white, and snow, and cold, and winter. I am ready for spring and warm weather. We seem to be having a particularly snowy winter this year. One gets melted off and another comes to take it's place.

And I have been so cold this year. Hubby and I both have, all this winter. And being cold-natured just isn't usual for him either. I have gotten so that I hibernate during winter mostly. Just don't like getting out in the cold. But then I hibernate during the real hot weather too. But at least in summer during the hot weather, you have those nice warm summer nights when you can get out. In winter, nights are colder than the days, and during the days I just don't care about getting out.

So for now just sign me: waiting for spring to return.
=jd=

No comments:

Post a Comment