Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Update about The Leisure Zone blog

Just an update on my book review blog, The Leisure Zone.

Wanted to share some updates about my book review blog.
  • We currently have 2 reviewers: one full time, me, Jacqueline - and one part time, Shadow.
  • We did away with the review team about a year or more ago, as it just wasn't working out for me.
  • Currently we have a backlog of reviews to post.
  • Because of that, I'm taking a break from my read and review list until we get worked through the backlog of reviews.
  • So naturally, I'm not adding to my read and review list right now.
  • Shadow's status is pretty much unchanged.
  • In order to get caught up on my review posts, I'm going to start scheduling posts to automatically be put up each day in the blog.
  • Posts will go up at 10:00 a.m. central time, each day in the blog, except for Sunday.


Have any questions, comment and ask.

Do not comment with a review request.
Comments that are review requests will be deleted and ignored.
Visit the blog site for review request info and form.

No comments:

Post a Comment