Wednesday, November 16, 2016

My thoughts on the election

Yes, I'm glad Trump won. I pulled for him to win all the way through.
And no, I didn't want Hillary for a president. She doesn't care about this nation or it's people. She just cares about the office of president and has lusted after it since her hubby, Bill, had the office. When I thought about her as president, I had an awful premonition of doom for our nation if she was elected; and I had a premonition that Trump was our only hope for righting this ship we call America.

On election night, when they declared Trump the winner, I felt a great weight lift off me. I knew the reactions the following day would be interesting, but I didn't know they would devolve into traitorism and a severe lack of patriotism.

People are showing their true colors, and the lack of depth to themselves as a person. Before the election, and in the aftermath of it, I have unfollowed and unfriended several people on facebook. The Clinton supporters are showing their extreme childishness in their reaction to the election results. Their candidate didn't win, so they are throwing a huge tantrum about it.

There have been protests and riots, all of which have went unaddressed by either Clinton or President Obama. And then there's this:

That is totally traitorous in my opinion. They're lucky I'm not in charge, because I'd kick every one of them out of the country and label them as traitors. They're so childish and so determined to have their way.

I'm wondering how many of these protestors are Americans, and how many are illegal immigrants who are afraid of getting kicked out of the country? I have no respect for and no use for these people. Our founding fathers are turning over in their graves.

January 20th can't come soon enough for me. I even went so far as to send a message to President Obama, asking him to take some kind of action. But I doubt that he will. He's probably enjoying this.

Meanwhile, this is all destroying our nation and tearing it to shreds.

College students are made of such flimsy stuff that colleges are letting them out of classes because they are so distraught over the election. SAY WHAT!!! If they are made of such pitiful stuff, what will happen when one of the major storms of life blow in? They are falling apart because their candidate didn't win. What will they do when a real crisis appears in their life? They will crumble, that is what.

All I can say is that I am glad that the parents of the Baby Boom generation were made of much sterner stuff. Otherwise, Hitler would have never been defeated.

These pampered children of today don't know what real problems and real trouble is. In all my 55 years of living, I've never witnessed anything as shameful as this election year has been.

I am disappointed in people in general, and am growing to not like people. This 'entitled me' attitude that the younger generations have is getting on my last nerve. And they don't know how to listen! All they know how to do is get angry and argue!

I know one thing about the protestors, that they must not have a job that they are depending on for food on their table and a roof over their head. Because if they did, they wouldn't be able to be out there protesting and causing trouble. Unless someone is paying them to be out there. And some of them are teenagers under the age of 18, so where are their parents?

And I'm so fed up with people who are 'afraid' because of the election results. People today are simply being childish.

It makes me wonder what these baby-dults will do when a real storm enters their life? They will collapse under it, that is what. They are falling apart over an election. Where the rest of us would just take a deep breath and forge on, sad that our candidate lost; they throw a major tantrum and want the election results rewritten to suit them.


Once upon a time, Americans were made of much stouter stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment