Thursday, May 22, 2014

The one he loved -- music: All of Me - John Legend - David Choi Cover



She tucked herself into the corner, behind the closet door and the dresser, hiding from him.  "What do you want?" she murmured softly.

"Why do you hide from me?" he asked.

"You can't want me," she protested.

"But I do," he replied.

"Why?" she asked.

"I love you," he said earnestly.  "I love you so much."

"But you can't want me!" she protested.  "I'm just, just . . ." and her voice trailed off.

He slipped over, while she was lost in thought, and pulled her into his arms.  He held her close, getting lost in the feel of her body against his.  "You're everything I ever wanted," he murmured softly into her ear.  He felt her snuggle into him.
As long as he had her in his arms, he had the world.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a fantastic idea. I just love the little story you have created here... perfect with this song.

    ReplyDelete