Saturday, January 2, 2016

Going through my review requests

Well, I'm finally going through all the tons of review requests I've gotten over the past 3 years, going all the way back to fall of 2013. I started doing reviews back in 2012. But it wasn't until 2013 that I discovered using google drive forms for my review requests.

Over that span of time, I've tweaked on my blog till I got it like I wanted it, and, the review request forms have undergone some changes too. But I have all the responses from those forms, always aiming to go through them. 

Now there's something you need to understand about me. I'm a packrat to a certain extent, a keeper, a list maker; and going through these review requests have been on my list for a while now. But . . . 

I've finally gotten my review blog site in good shape, finally getting down to those last details that I hadn't gotten around to yet. And the review requests are one of those details. 

Going to be surprising some authors with a long overdue email.

P.S. Another of those details is finally putting the review index online. Check out my blog, The Leisure Zone, here:

Facebook page:

Blog site:

No comments:

Post a Comment